Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Work...............ugh............


So a big part of my job is to drive a round to my distributers and attend their open houses. This is where they bring in all of the manufacturer reps (like myself)to answer questions and promote new products. They also serve lunch and do demonstrations/activities to entertain the customers. Today, I am in Fargo, ND. The dealer is Prairie Supply. That is what is supposed to happen. Here is what really happens. I drive ALL DAY, I show up last night only to find out all of my literature/give aways don't show. Oh well. Today the show starts at 10 am, still no product. No one shows up until 12 (free lunch) and by 1 most everyone is gone.(no more free lunch) So here I sit.......until 6pm. I highly doubt that a fresh wave of people will come in. Oh.....I have to do the same thing tomorrow. At this point....I am very thankful for my macbook.......and my aircard. (wireless in North Dakota) I don't think so.

1 comment:

Josiah said...

I recommend you leave early and come home for foos.. Quit wasting your time with all that mumbo jumbo they call "work". Fun and Games...Fun and Games....