Monday, April 14, 2008

It's better to be pist off than pist on!


So, I went on a little vacation to Boulder/Denver, CO this past weekend. It was a really good time. We went out there for a wedding in Boulder and brought out bikes along to do a little riding as well. Yesterday, after a long day of riding at Thunder Valley, a pro national MX track, we decided to stop and eat in a little B.A. mountain town called Morrison. It was really small but pretty sweet. In this pic is the old, leprechaun looking guy who ran the parking lot across the street from where we ate. I'm not even sure why he was there. Anyway. After we finished eating our amazing italian dinner at Vinny's(built in 1891 FYI) we where walking out to the truck and trailer, when we saw the old guy walking away from our truck.?! He didn't say a word but was kinda looking over his shoulder the whole time. Naturally, I walk up to check everything out. Sure enough the little fella had pist in between my truck and trailer. He got a little on the tongue/hitch area leaving a big puddle on the ground. We all just busted up laughing, I guess he couldn't hold it! I can't wait until I'm old and can get away with pissing on other peoples stuff!

No comments: