Thursday, February 21, 2008

STOP THE NONSENSE!!!!!!

Ok...This is in response to the comments that I have received on my "To Breed or not to Breed". Basically, you are all telling me things that I am fully aware of, but thank you for being concerned. I have been to shelters, I stop by frequently. I totally understand where you are coming from...it sucks...I feel terrible for the dogs there. I always encourage people to get a dog from a shelter if they can. I most definitely am not looking to make a large profit breeding. The last litter we did before the female was killed, I made nothing, I just enjoyed helping sell the dogs to GOOD HOMES! The guy who owned the female didn't really make much. But I will say, the comment, responsible breeders are always in the whole after a litter, are you serious? That is some serious B.S. Please consider my motives? HUH? I'm thinking of having one or two more litters tops, because I have a lot of people who want dogs specifically from my male. Sorry for being such a terrible person. Next time I want a lecture on spaying and neutering......I'll watch the price is right!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesus loves you too! Even if you are a dog killer.,.