Wednesday, September 17, 2008

late nights......

For some crazy reason I have been staying up until 3 AM lately. I can't seem to go to sleep. I have been more productive between 10pm and 2am than I should be. The problem is.....I'm not real productive between 7am and 10am....like a should be. Tonight I manhandled my messy, unorganized garage. I started at 930, and finished it up at about 2. Needless to say......It was terrible when I started. After many trips up and down the wiggly attic ladder and out to the trash, I'm satisfied. I could actually pull a car in there.....for now. I'm sure after one decent sized project it will look like a tornado touched down. I almost forgot....My shop light above my work bench caught on fire out of no where. Not really sure what that was all about. pretty weird.

1 comment:

Josiah said...

Your lucky you were in there!!! That would of really sucked